1. New debt fundraising/refinancing
- Review business and forecasts to ascertain debt capacity and debt fundraising options.
- Identify and source potential lenders.
- Assist in production of information pack to lenders, using experience to ensure the key banking issues are covered.
- Create a competitive process and lead negotiations to ensure the best terms are achieved for the client.
- Review and advise on the suitability of covenants included in proposed loan documents and assess how this will impact the business.
- Provide assistance with presentations and information flow to ensure the Company can remain focused on running the business.
- Oversee lenders credit process and provide assistance with diligence requirements to ensure the deal closes within the required timetable.
- Can manage an equity fundraising if there is a funding gap.
2. Renegotiation of current debt facilities
- Provide strategic advice and lead negotiations with lenders (if requested) on covenant resets, waivers and amendments.
- Review current trading and forecasts to ascertain debt requirement of the business in light of required negotiation.
- Provide overview of all options available to the client.
- Review loan documentation and financial covenants.
If you require further information please contact Nick Jones