- 1.1 Cavendish Corporate Finance LLP makes no warranty or representation that this website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all computer systems, or that it will be secure.
- 1.2 Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that all information provided on this website will be accurate and up to date, Cavendish Corporate Finance LLP makes no warranty or representation that this is the case. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of this website.
- 1.3 No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 1.4 Commercial use of the information on this website is permitted, however Cavendish Corporate Finance LLP makes no representation or warranty that the content of this website is suitable for use in commercial situations or that it constitutes accurate data and / or advice on which business decisions can be based.
- 1.5 Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that any and all descriptions of services available from Cavendish Corporate Finance LLP correspond to the actual services available, Cavendish Corporate Finance LLP is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
© Cavendish Corporate Finance LLP, All Rights Reserved.
The content of this website is protected by the copyright laws of England and Wales and by international laws and conventions. No content from this website may be copied, reproduced or revised without the prior written consent of Cavendish Corporate Finance LLP. Copies of content may be saved and/or printed for personal use only.
Cavendish Corporate Finance LLP is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered in England as a limited liability partnership No OC333044
Registered office – 40 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NB.